Fool Still At It

Friday, July 25, 2008 | | |

That fool at work is still putting his pubic hair on the top right-side of the urinal. I wish I knew who he was. I would follow him and when he wasn't looking I would leave a note on his desk that says, "I know about the pubic hairs." But, maybe he would like that. Maybe the note should say something like, "I'm going to make you a pillow stuffed with all that pubic hair." But, why the hell would I write that? That makes no sense. What is wrong with me?

4 comments:

  1. jax says:

    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I meant the pubic hair pillow part. =)
    What the fuck is wrong with people who do things like that...and "forget" to flush a BIG terd in the toilet at K-Mart, or LL Bean.

  2. facty says:

    I think people should take any opportunity to be creative. This is just one man's expression of his art. He is like the pubic Warhol. The Pubehol,

    artfully,
    factgirl

  3. Unknown says:

    I think we all know that this is merely a diversionary tactic.

    He who smelt it, dealt it.

    He dealt it, indeed.

  4. Unknown says:

    At least he didn't leave it on the top LEFT side.

    I mean, THAT would be weird!